About the survey
The survey is by The Neurological Alliance – an organisation that brings together organisations working to make life better for millions of people in England with a neurological condition. Through the patient experience survey, The Neurological Alliance aims to positively influence the future quality of neuro health and social care services. Too often services fall below the standard expected. This survey aims to help change that.
The Pernicious Anaemia Society fully supports the Neurological Alliance in its ambitions. We welcome the survey as an important tool in gathering shared insights across neurological conditions. The neurology community is strong when it stands together.
What will happen with the results?
The Neurological Alliance will publish the results in a report in summer 2019. This report will set out a comprehensive picture of what is happening in relation to neurological services and make recommendations about how care can be improved.
The survey findings will be shared with the Pernicious Anaemia Society.
- Made the case for continued national leadership for neurology. National Neuro Advisory Group set up.
- Getting the National Neuro Advisory Group to prioritise care planning and communication with patients. Fed into NHS long term plan.
- Developed a programme of work on mental health and neurology, report published.
- Influenced the development of NICE guidance on suspected neurological conditions.
- Raised the profile of neurology through media work.
How do I complete it?
The survey is open from 17th October 2018 to 17th January 2019. It is for anyone with a neurological condition living in England. Carers can help complete the survey as needed.
The survey may take around 25 minutes to complete. Please be aware that you cannot save your answers and come back later. Your responses are completely confidential and anonymous.
Thank you – each response makes a difference.