Welcome Health Professionals
Information to help you and your patients
We have identified that there are serious problems with the way in which vitamin B12 deficiency in general, and Pernicious Anaemia in particular is diagnosed and treated.
This is why we have created this page to keep you informed and up to date with facts and research surrounding this information.
- Sign up below and read our update for medical professionals and get our newsletter and event invites
- Take a look at our published survey in the BNJ or for ease see our summary here
- Contact us for specific information, we will be happy to advise you or put you in contact with a medical professional that can help with specific problems
- Print posters/leaflets for your surgery
- Videos/documentaries about PA/B12 deficiency including from our Conference on Pernicious Anaemia
Check out these different resources and see what patients are saying
If you would like us to come and give a talk at an event please contact us.
Please sign up below (for medical professionals only!) to receive our update for medical professionals, our Briefing Sheet and get our newsletter and event invites by email.