Support the Pernicious Anaemia Society
There are lots of ways you can support the PAS. You can make a donation or donate your time and become a volunteer. Or get fundraising: get yourself sponsored and run, walk or swim, organise a high tea, a coffee morning, a party or bake cakes and cookies and sell them!
- providing information to patients and health professionals
- providing help and support to patients and their families
- engaging in research with the health research community
- lobbying decision makers
- working hard to change the way in which PA is diagnosed
- working hard to change the way PA is treated
Donate your time and volunteer
Consider becoming the coordinator for your area and form your own support group!
Where do we already have a group?
- South Wales
- West Midlands
- West Wales
Your area not listed? Form a group and organise regular get togethers for PAS members. It won’t take much time and it is highly needed ánd appreciated!
Make a Donation to Support Us
Fundraise for us
Find out how on JustGiving or contact us for more information.